Monday, June 15, 2009

Nice Guys & Women (Let's Start Out With A Bang!!!)

Lately I've been reading a lots of stuff about nice guys and women. And how women almost always fancies more the douche bags (or if I put it more nicely, bad boys). And of course this is true, even if women don't want to admit it.

I, myself am a very nice guy when I'm in the relationship. Some my friends can argue about am I a nice person, but in the relationship I am. Any of my past relationships haven't last even an half of year. The famous line is always coming for me and it is "You are so nice and lovely, but...". If I remember correctly I've heard that line from last three of my ex-girlfriends. Nowadays its a pretty comical for me, but what you can do? Change? Maybe I should...

When you are a nice and fairly good looking guy it also attracts quite mean women. That kinda woman wants to manipulate and control this nice guy. They don't want a long relationship, they just want to destroy this nice guy mentally doing all the sh**** stuff. all this only for to get their low self-esteem up and someone else's self-esteem down. And yes this kinda women exists, unfortunately I know. Hehe, and yes, I said that I'm fairly good looking guy.

I'm talking about relationships now. One night stands are completely different subject. They are a fairly easy to execute. One of three "hunting" nights are successful even for a nice guy if you know what you are doing. Of course, if you are a bad boy, then its even more easier. But like I already said different subject. Relationships are the tricky ones.

So why nice guys have so hard time? Well, nice ones are always a bit boring I guess. There is no excitement or danger, guy isn't even yelling and not even arguing (usually)... Like me, I have always been open, no secrets, no grilling... Where are you going? When you are coming back? What you did you do? I never ask those questions... I only ask, did you have fun? Have to say that, it has always backfired. Nice guys are always good friends, but boring lovers. Nice guys have lots of friends, I mean girl ones. But they usually are only friends, not lovers.

Nice guys aren't alfa-males and that is really what women want. This is a good example that show us, we are animals, mammals, apes. This primeval instinct tells women that alfa-males have better sperm that these nice guys. These bad boys shows that they are brave and strong (usually they even aren't those things, but they "show" that they are...). Just what people want their children to be. This is a fact, why else dopey rock stars and film stars are so popular? Same you can see all-over the places, schools, bars etc... You cannot trust them, they will treat you like c***, but still you will love them more that these trusted nice guys.

Nice guys devotes his life to the girl. The girl feels special awhile but there is no challenge for the girl. The girl gets bored. The girl finds a guy who is screwing around and do not show much devotion towards her. The girl has to have that guy, because there is a challenge for her and other girls wants him too. Now the girls says goodbye for the nice guy...

And I even didn't write anything about money. That is because it will completely put things around. It's another story.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com