Monday, August 17, 2009

About Probabilities & Following Your Heart

Odds are usually against us. The chance to succeed is lower than the chance of failure. We just have to have the believe that we will beat the odds and succeed. This was something that I didn't have when I was depressed and full of self-hatred. So nothing really happened to me. I really didn't do anything that look like it that I could fail at it. I did play safe and it is something so stupid. What you can win, if you play safe? Nothing!!! Finally I have realize this.

I have been always a dreamer. Even when I was depressed. I have very creative mind, it needs to create something all the time. So If my mind don't have anything else to do, it starts to create dreams and my dream future. It also did help me, when I was lowest pits of my life. There was always something to look forward to. My "dreams". But they were only dreams, because I didn't do anything to pursuit them. But now things are different. Now I will pursuit them, even if there looks to be almost no chance to succeed. But there is always a chance! Even if it is only a little one. If you don't play, you cannot win.

Now I'm very driven to succeed on my path. I follow my heart and don't care about the odds. If I fail and look like a fool. Then I do, but nobody cannot tell me that I didn't try! And if I succeed, I will be one of the most happiest guys on the planet. Also then I could show everybody that the odds doesn't mean anything. Only thing that counts is that you follow your heart and do not care about anything else. I can see my path now so clearly, I know what I want, I will pursuit it. I will succeed, I will not quit! I have the patience, determination and will to succeed and get things that makes me happy. Even if it will take years to succeed...

So now you are thinking, what are the things that he's talking about? Well, I did realize too late that I am pretty good at football... But as a player my chances are already long gone, but as a coach? Hahaa!!! That is something I would like to do and I would be good at it. So before I will turn 30, I will have my UEFA Pro coaching licence. I have 6 years before I will turn 30. I will succeed, just watch me. The IT just isn't something that I enjoy to do, but I will do it first about 5 to 10 years, to get money for the licences and traveling. And with relationships, I don't play safe, when I find something special, I will pursuit it, even if it would look hard and odds would be against me. I do not care, I just follow my heart. And finally, I will get my river mill with a vineyard, just watch me...

Now many thinks I'm a fool, idiot and a dreamer. You will not succeed, you will only get hurt... Maybe that will be true, but like I said... But nobody can't say that I didn't try! And did you? That is the real question...

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com