Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Power Of Words

It's funny how words can really hurt you even more than physical violence. Words can leave your soul scarred and broken, many of the people even cannot fix these damages. It's sad that people don't really realize this. We should think what we say before we open our mouths. I have said so many bad things to people, sometimes intentionally and sometimes unintentionally. Nowadays I feel ashamed what I've said in the past to the people. You never should spread the hatred in the world. There is enough of that in here. It's a shame that I've realize this only now... But it's better late than never. Many don't realize this ever. When you say something bad to the person, you only get the person even more down, nobody is immune to the words. People should realize this and fast.

There is also other side in the words. The can also lift you up when you say them from the heart. I have noticed this. And I like to do this. If somebody is good in something, say that to this person. If you see or hear something attractive, say this to other person. For example, if you think somebody of your friends is beautiful or handsome, just say it to this person. Same goes if the person does a good job. You won't lose anything here and this person will feel better when you have say it. You won't lose anything and others will just gain from the words. It's not that hard to say compliments, just open your mouth and say it and then everybody will feel better. Even you.

This has become habit of mine now. I not completely there yet, but I will soon. It's nice to see that you have made somebody happier with a few little words. It makes also you a bit happier. Its nice to see the smile of the person. They will appreciate it, I think even more now than in the past. Our world has become distorted, looks like that only bad things has value now. I don't think so. I really think if people would be more open and would say compliments to each other, world would be a bit better place. People would be happier. Compliments feel good. It's a simple thing isn't it? So we all should try it, I think so. How about you?

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com