Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back In Finland

Now I have been back in Finland about five days. And it's a weird feeling, everything is still the same. Only I have changed. I did start to work immediately with a few new projects, just trying to keep myself busy. Because next three weeks will tell a lot about my future. These are interesting times for me. If everything goes well I will get my degree in early February. And finally, I can start earning some money...

Finland didn't bring me down. I'm still same happy person from my trip. It's good, because usually Finland was the place that did bring me down always a bit more. I cannot see that happening anymore. This place isn't for me, but it could be also much worse. Finally, I can see that too...

I really cannot say what will happen next, because there is so many different options that can come true. But almost any option would be exciting for me. Let's wait and see. But really I can only win here, so I'm relaxed. Good things come to you when you are patient.

So everything is good. Now I just have to wait and do some working-out... Today I did start again and god how good it feels. Makes me even more happier... hehe...

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com