Monday, August 10, 2009

Random Things From My Trip

Have to do something, this flight is so long... So let's write a new blog entry! Maybe this time I should write something about my trip. So much has happened... Me getting my head straight, many priceless moments, some new people who has become my new friends... And so on... Lots have happened to me and I wouldn't change anything... So let's start, shall we...

I didn't really like my first weeks on the trip, the Netherlands, Geneva and Paris did go like every other day before that... I did see only bad things, I was very low. It was almost useless, when I know think those times... But it wasn't useless. What happened for me in those places, helped me to get my head straight. So it was very important time for me. I didn't enjoy things then, but there was also some good things happening... Two nine inch nails gigs, 65daysofstatic gig and meeting a few of my good friends. It was a shame for me that I did see that everybody who I did think to be a good friends with me, wasn't that all... But now it's not hurting me anymore.

I don't really have that many good/close friends, but in this matter, quality over quantity is important. And now i see that I'm so lucky to have these friends! Now it's more easier for me have friends, but these friends who did even wanted to be friends with me when I was so low and closed. I will never forget them. Maybe they and me can finally enjoy the company even more. These times are very exiting for me!

But now back to my trip again... so everything changed for me, when I did leave Netherlands, after this I have only enjoyed my trip. And highlights have been, visiting my friends in Czech republic, Istanbul and my visit to England. There I did meet so many good and nice people, I already can call these people my friends! Also i did meet one very dear friend of mine from Utrecht.

Nowadays I look to enjoy the people more... Other things aren't that important for me anymore. Of course the architecture, parks and seeing the countryside is still very important for me. But meeting new people and friends is most important thing for me now. I finally can enjoy the company. It's a great feeling!

So there has happened for weird things in this trip. I was thinking that these kinda things happen only in movies. But looks like reality is even more absurd that fiction.

1. The Italian lady taking me from streets of Geneva like I was gigolo. Hehe, that was funny for me even in that time, and now even more. But she was so nice lady. Glad that I did met her. And I know that she feels the same...

2. The hooker street at center of Geneva. Yes, it was like from Hollywood movie set. Hookers wearing only shiny things and yes, very, very little. But the pimps were the funniest... Wearing their lilac furs, hats, golden teeth and of course canes!!! That was something so funny!!! Now I know why UN likes the place, hehe...

3. Seeing horrible plastic surgery monster at some high fashion shop in vienna. When I did saw her, my contact lens did literally pop off from my right eye!!! No joke, people!!! That did really happen!!! But why people do that?!?!? Please people, embrace yourselves!!! The faults make you beautiful and unique!!!

4. I did and still have my first honest crush since high school. I usually don't have these but now I have... Feels funny... It tickles, hehe...

5. Partying till 10am in Bratislava. Well, it did end a bit too soon, because the noise. The girls neighbors and landlord didn't really like it that much... And in the same morning I did make one old man mad... It was interesting 24h for me...

6. Finding that gays really like me. I feel like gay sex symbol after visiting England and Istanbul... Lots of hitting going on. Well, to be honest, I feel very flattered, but enough attention is enough even for me... Well, I think there was the most weirdest moment yet on my trip. I'm sure that there will be more, I have a few more days left in England. So there will be something happening...

Places that I have liked most are Czech republic and Bratislava. They were something that I really liked. Beautiful places with beautiful and sweet ladies. Czech republics countryside was so beautiful... Everybody should see it. I could see me living there happily ever after... I think that I'm one the lucky ones, because even if I really haven't liked some places so much, still I have met on those places many nice and good people. These people has made my trip so great. There is still some left of my trip, but I'm already planning my next one!!! When you travel, you cannot lose anything. You can only win. That has happen to me.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com