Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Trip In Whole

So my trip did last about 7 weeks. So much did happen at that time. This trip did give me so much. New friends, meeting and bonding with old friends, peace of mind, lovely landscapes, knowledge, etc... This was really something that I needed to do and it was even bigger success than I ever could have dreamed. This trip did made whole.

So back to the beginning... Then I was starting my trip, I wasn't even very excited. Nothing was exciting, days were the same than in Finland, boring and meaningless... When you are low, you cannot enjoy life. That was the case with me... Utrecht, Geneva, Paris & Amsterdam. All was the same, I was happy to see my friends in Utrecht, but that was about it. Everything else was just useless, all the same, pointless. And in Paris it did happen, I did start downward spiraling even harder and finally I was so low that, only way was up. Finally, at 11.7. it happened, realizing everything... After that I did have only fun. I did get happy. I'm OK with myself and almost with everything else... Finally free to enjoy my life and trip. And boy, I did do that. Dour, Bratislava, Svatoborice, Vienna, Linz, Istanbul, Luton, London, Bedford and even Cambridge (because of the gardens). So happy times in my life. Czech Republic, England and Istanbul was the highest points on my trip. These times were perfect.

In Czech Republic bonding with my friend, meeting her family and friends... All the people were so nice and helpful. Me and my friend did connect so well. She is now one of my closest friends. Somebody who I can really trust. Czech Republic was THE place on my trip. It is only place where I have felt that I belong. Landscapes, people and community. All did connect. I have only good to tell about Czech Republic. If you have chance to visit the country, please do. You wont regret it. Also I did noticed a few things in Czech Republic. There was loads pregnant women and a little children. It was very nice to see that. I really didn't see those anywhere else in those quantities. Second thing was that, there isn't any immigration there. Only people from other eastern European countries and they work there. This was also so nice to see. There were none of these problems that we have here in western Europe. It was also really nice to see...

And then the England. I have to be honest here. I don't really like the country that much, but here the people came in the picture. I did just really meet the right persons there. It's so simple. I haven't never met so many nice people on so short time. Very special people. That's why England also will have very special place in my heart. I have been so lucky because I have met these lovely people in England. I am the lucky one. If I wouldn't met them, I think my trip in England would be very bad experience. But now it was one of the best one! Thanks again guys!!!

Finally, the Istanbul! I did met my friend again and we had a blast! Fantastic times for me. The city is big, hectic and well, hectic. Insane! If I stay there maybe week or two, things are OK. If more, I would go insane. But it was really nice to see Istanbul, it's really different. But yeah, I did have so great time there with my friend. It's really nice to sit and just chat. And sightseeing in Istanbul is must!

So there I did say most important thing from my trip. First two week were bad ones, next five weeks were awesome! It would be interesting to see, how I would feel about those first places now... I just weren't in the mindset then... But now me happy and now I have to see what future holds for me... I have feeling that something very good... But I have to look and see...

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com