Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Trip has started!!! (So here's some first impressions...)

Now trip has started and I'm in Utrecht. I came here yesterday. It was long 8 hour travel from Tampere to Utrecht and I'm still a bit tired, but happy. It feels like nothing has really changed. I feel welcomed and people seem to be happy able to see me, as I am happy able to see them. It's a great feeling.

But something has changed and now I know what it is. A few things are missing and they are a couple very important friends of mine. They were also International Students here at my time. Now I can see that they were crucial thing to my experience in here. In good and in bad (yes, a bit of that too). Don't get me wrong here. I really, really love this place and its so nice to be back here, but the feeling is a bit different, like something is missing...

It's kinda funny to have this feeling. But now I really understand what kind of influence these people had on me. They did make my change possible and I have to thank them for that. Even if some things still pains me a lot. I did my decisions and unfortunately they were the wrong ones. I have seen this awhile now...

Yesterday I was at my friends house eating a dinner and drinking beer. It was my happiest day in awhile. Yes, maybe some of you already know that I really didn't like my job in Finland and well, usually I didn't like my life there either. Of course there was good days, but there was also a lot bad days. And I really don't have lots of friends in Finland. There is many familiar people, but only a few friends. Here it feels quite opposite and I like it a lot.

Utrecht also has now nice sales -30% up to -70%, so somebody is doing some cloth shopping tomorrow. And of course, this Dutch weather is something... Sun, rain, thunder, cloudy, sun, etc... And all in one day! It's different...

I think here is all for now... And I will put my trip schedule here soon... Probably this evening...

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com