Friday, August 7, 2009

Me, Myself & I

I have been thinking a lot who am I and how people see me. Now I finally know who I am, but will the others see the same qualities in me than me? This is the tricky question. Now I don't try to be anymore that I think people want me to be, I'm just plain, ordinary me and if people don't like it, well it's their loss then... I have learned so much in this trip of mine, I did finally find myself, I have met many great people, some I think will be a good friends of mine till end of times... And finally I can live my life in my own rules, not rules of others, like I did some long time. Also I'm not living in the past anymore, what has happened, has happened... You cannot change the past, but you can live your life like you want now. I finally are over of my past relationships. I finally see a bright future ahead of me. I see more beautiful and good things in the world than bad and ugly. I'm happy... And I feel free to be myself and don't really care tat much about what others think of me...

So how I see myself then? Which qualities I have? Good and bad ones? Well, let's start then...

Good Qualities:

1. I'm very caring and loving person to my love ones (generally to the people I care). This quality was something that I did feel ashamed about so long time. And now I think, why? It's the best quality of mine. It's the most important one!!! I feel like a fool, because I haven't shown this quality of mine often in the past... But now I cherish it...

2. I'm very polite person. I have been raised that way and it and I like that way. I like to be polite and I like to see other people to be polite too. Unfortunately people nowadays don't really cherish this quality, because our world is so hectic. There is no "time" so mind your own business!!! I hate that. But this is important quality of mine too... And now I'm happy, so its so easy to me...

3. I trust people. Trust is something very important. You can lose a camera because you trust people, but you get so much more in the return, friends and respect.

4. I have loads of patience. I really have patience to see things through. I will not give up. This can be a bit bad quality too, because maybe sometimes I don't know when to give up. But overall it's a good quality.

5. Self-confidence. Now I'm self-confident person. I know that I'm fairly handsome guy. I know that I'm good, caring and loving person (sometimes even funny!!!). And nowadays I actually like myself, it's a new feeling for me and I love it. And now I don't care much what other people are thinking of me. So all of this makes me feel very self-confident. And I think that real self-confidence comes from you loving yourself.

6. I'm a trustworthy person. If people say something to me, I won't go and blabber things around. This is about trust. I have done a few mistakes with this one over the years, unintentionally. And I feel ashamed about those times.

7. I usually think other people first (people I care about). If somebody wants to do something and it would make her/him happy. We will do it. I like to make other people happy. It's more important for me than doing things here in my way. Because usually others woudn't like it.

Neutral Qualities:

1. My strictness and honesty. They are good and bad qualities. I say things that I think, good and bad things. Those can really hurt somebody, and I've seen that happening many times. I don't always know when to say right things, because I try to be honest as possible. So maybe I'm a bit too strict and honest sometimes. I should see things more clearly, when you should say something nicer to person. But I value honesty, I want people t be honest with me, I won't get hurt about it, but many can. I should see this more often.

2. I'm very organized. Usually, a bit too much. Things has to be like I say or want, or I cannot concentrate and relax. This is bad thing for the people who wants to live with me. But this also means I can really get things done, when I start.

3. My humor. It's very rude sometimes and some people don't get the jokes, so it means they will get hurt. I want to get people laugh, not to sad. Usually, some people get it, and some don't, so there is laughing people and sad people. This is a shame, but who will get hurt, they have to remember that I make a lot of humor about myself... So usually, it's me who gets to be the fool...

Bad Qualities:

1. I can see many little things, but many times I cannot see the big, important things, even if they are right on front of me!!! I have just really thoroughly realize this, because I have hurt people badly like this, unintentionally. I should see the obvious also. Seeing the little things aren't enough!!!

2. I like to talk about myself. Well, you have obviously seen this already. But too much is too much... And I'm not talking about my blog. This blog is about me, so of course I talk about me there. But in real life also, too much, me, me & me. It's a bad quality.

3. I say what I believe or think. So people will now where I stand. And I like to talk about it, too much. usually I will notice this a bit too late and then I completely shut down, because I feel ashamed. Trying to learn to notice this thing more earlier... I hope that I will succeed on this one...

4. I like things to go my way. This is bad thing, because many times its like, my way or the highway. I should learn to do some compromising too. But in something I really don't even care. So it depends about the subject. That's a bit weird. This is more work related thing and when I don't know people that well. But with friends its a bit different like I already said.

5. I'm usually a bit boring. Like to be by myself and think things... So not very social person...

So there I said who I am. Do you see the same person? Or different one? Something missing? You can give some feedback when you talk to me...

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com