Monday, August 3, 2009

My Ultimate Birthday Present!!! (And I Love It!!!)

So its my birthday and I'm in England. And I've said lots of bad things of England. Many are true still in my eyes. But I've finally realize that people makes the place. And now in here I've been very happy. I'm in Luton and people in England says that this place is horrible. Well, I don't see it. Only thing I can see is that, I have found so many great new friends from here. Everyone has been so helpful and nice towards me. They have really welcomed me to their lives. I really appreciate it a lot. They have their hearts in the right place. I feel very, very lucky. I'm just hoping that I can give something back to these people. I really hope I can, because they really deserve it. For me Luton is now nice place, where I have good friends. People really make the place. Everyone should remember this!!!

So for me England is now a superb place to be. Every country has something good and bad in it. But the people I've met here are fantastic bunch of characters!!! These really are best times of my short life!!!

And also same goes to Czech Republic!!! I love that place and the people. They also did give me so much. I really have met so nice people in my trip now that its really something so great!!! Its the ultimate birthday gift for me.

All this is possible for me now. Finally, I am myself front of the people. It means that people can finally see that I'm not acting to be somebody else. They finally can grab something on me. They see that I'm real. It makes things easier for everybody. And its so great. Good things happen to good people. I think karma does exist. If you trust people, you cannot lose anything. Well I did lose my camera, but its something small... What I've get its something so much more... You cannot buy it... You have to deserve it. And finally I think I deserve it!!!

Finally at 24 year of age, I've realize that its the people who count, not anything else. And company will find who are alike. That means I finally can joy my friends and me. Like I said, Its the ultimate birthday present for me. What else you really need? You need to be yourself, be there for your friends, like there are there for you!

In the past I did see only the bad things in everything... I still see the bad things. But now I don't care anymore about that, because finally I can see the good things too. And there really is so much goodness and love in the world if you just open your eyes to see that. Then you really don't anymore care about these bad things... And why you even should? Good things in your life makes you happy. And when you are happy, you have something special. You really cannot buy it, now I finally understand that.

So I thank you all my friends so very much!!! I'm looking forward to enjoy you, finally!!! Never take your friends for granted!!!

I think this was all for now... I think you can see my change in this blog... I think writing these things has helped to me realize things... Thank you... Feedback has been very important for me... But still my humor will be very rude and offensive to lots of people... I'm sorry about that, but people has to understand its just humor, nothing more...

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com