Thursday, October 29, 2009

Things Aren't Going Like I Planned...

It has been a long time since my last post, but things didn't really go like I planned. Did I lose? Looks like it. Well, things could be worse, I think....

I still haven't got my internship place, that sucks but patience is a virtue. And this means that I will graduate earliest in late April 2010. That's not good at all, because it means that I will start my Masters Degree in September 2011. So the gap is about 1 1/2 years. What I will do with this time? Nobody will give me a job, because my degree sucks and I don't have any money to travel either... I just can hope that somebody will give me a crappy job, because I will need the money...

And yes, I will go and do Masters Degree if I get in and that will be hard, but there is always hope. I have a few options and they look good. First one is Maastricht University in Netherlands (Yes, back to the Netherlands). I am very interested to read more about International Business and they have one of the best European Business Departments, so wish me luck. The second one is Google's Online Media Associate Programme in Dublin, Ireland. Seems nice and probably it will be very hard to get in. But trying to get in isn't killing anyone...

But first I need to get my Bachelors Degree and for that I need my internship place and also I need to do my Thesis, just waiting that my school will approve my topic. I really hope they will, because if they won't, then I'm really screwed...

So what has happen in last few months? Nothing important for my future. Some little thing has happen what have had an effect to my personal life and for my mental health, hehe... It's not that easy to keep being happy and not depressed than I imagined, life isn't easy. But still overall I'm happy and I'm not depressed. That really is a main thing for me. But about this I will write more in my next post, which will be here very soon...

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com