Friday, July 24, 2009

About Women, Part Three

So let's keep on with this subject, because it's so fun. Now I have seen again much of different countries and women. Which women has been best yet? Well, I really think women (not younger girls) in Paris. They were the first ones who really did show their appreciation towards me, when I did something nice for them, like giving road to them or open door to them. I really, really like that. It shows the class what they have in there. I haven't get it anywhere else on that amount. I didn't really like Paris that much, but this was something that I liked so much that, now I think its a pretty good place (only first 4 districts). Why women in other places aren't like this?

Which country has the most beautiful women? Easy to answer, Slovakia (probably Czech Republic too, but that I will see soon). If to my eye about 40% of the women is stunningly beautiful ones, you really can get better than that, and I'm a very picky one as you know. Which women have been least classy and beautiful? English ones all the way (with Americans). I really think it will be a shock for me in England. They are so not my type. But England is heaven for guys who just want to be hammered and fuck everything that moves. Well I don't know how I will find the upper class ones, but middle and lower class ones are horrible. Of course, there is always some exceptions, but not many.

It's weird, all the places where I have been now, usually if women are nice and beautiful, guys are rude, ugly and very pushy... Like here in Slovakia, guys are horrible and nasty. French guys are also nasty, but usually handsome. I just cannot understand how this can be? These women deserve so much better and in the deep down I think that they know it, I hope that they do.

Last night in the nightclub was something so unbelievable for me that I'm almost speechless... I really didn't belong there. Guys were very drunk, very hands-on and didn't take no for the answer. It was sad to watch and they also like to fight a lot. I was always cock-blocked immediately. Also on that nightclub there was maybe 65% guys and only 35% women, well usually girls, I think some were only 15yo or something... And 40yo+ guys were fucking them. I actually feel a bit sad about it. Not classy at all and that should be the classy place here!!! I don't even want to know what kinda places are the least classy ones...

And England is still coming... Starting to feel scared!!!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com