Friday, July 10, 2009

Geneva

So first of all I almost miss my flight. I was going to the airport by train and the last stop before the airport train stopped and they said its not going to go anywhere anymore. The buses were full and with those I would be late... So taxi it was, 35€ went there, but I just made it... Only minutes were left... It made me a bit scared. But in the end everything was fine.

In Geneva, hostel was fine, but full of 45yo+ people. So not that much fun for me. The city itself were very expensive, didn't buy anything from there. I was just walking in the amazing parks and taking photos. Also then I was keeping company for very beautiful, about 40yo, divorced Italian lady. Who actually was a professional dancer. I yes, you can see it. And she did pay all the drinks, which was very kind of her. And yes, there was my two days in Geneva. But I had fun time there. It was very surreal, almost like from the movie, what happened for me there, but looks like it that in the real life there happens weird things. And the lake is so beautiful and very clean.

There is a lot this society people there. Maybe about 50% of the tourists were rich people, with their yachts and nice cars. Lots of those Americans too. I really didn't fit in on with those people, unfortunately... Because it would be nice to have some rich friends...

Also I did see first time in my life the stereotypical Hollywood movie hooker street with the pimps and all. It was strange and somewhat funny. And in Geneva!!!

I think that's all about Geneva. I recommend to visit this beautiful city and have fun!!!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com