Thursday, July 30, 2009

Something About The People and Religions, Part One

So, somebody did say that my blog looks like it have been made 14 year old boy... Only sex and women. Well, maybe its true then... But its just fun to write about those things... hehe... But about those things I already have write everything so I think there will be lot less writings about those things in the future... And now I will write something about human mentality and all that stuff... Here we go!!!

I was in Czech Republic at my friends place in small town called Svatoborice. It was really the best time of my life. I've haven't been this happy, I think ever. It was nice to talk with somebody who wants to understand that I have been through and were I am now. It was liberating. She also want to analyze things through like me. So it was nice to chat about hard things. At the same time I think we really came a really close friends. It is for me very important. It makes me so very happy!

I believe that people don't really change. Your core have some good and some bad characteristics. These characteristics are you. People really cannot change, they are what they are in the end. But many people don't listen their core and they think to be something that they aren't. That is what happened to me. I think that makes some people very depressed. They are scared to be themselves. They are acting to be something that they really aren't. I finally know who I am and I finally can show this real me to the people. It is liberating, it makes me happy. And like my friends sister said : I cannot believe that "Zannn" don't have girlfriend!!! I feel that said a lot how far I have become... Before nobody wouldn't really said that, and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy, hehe...

In the same we can link the self-hatred, what is the main thing that makes people depressed. When you are depressed you really hate yourself. And then you are starting to spread this hatred to the others. You think how anybody can love you, because even you aren't loving yourself. That's why you start change yourself to something else that you aren't. Maybe then somebody would love you. But it's true, if you don't love yourself, nobody cannot really love you. Because they don't really know who you are. When you are real you and you really love yourself, then people really can love you and people WILL love you. You just really need to be YOU and not acting to be somebody else.

I have already seen the change in people attitude towards me. People are more open to me now, because they see I'm real me, not trying to act anything. So people now trust me, it feels good. People tend to see when you are acting and when you aren't. My advise to people is just be yourself and everything will be fine in the end. Everybody has their good and bad qualities... You cannot change them, so just embrace them. Nobody is perfect. I can say that more people will like you than hate you. And in the end, people tend to be more good than bad, if they listen their core.

Then the next topic... I have seen that people don't nowadays have the power to see things through. If something is hard, you quit and find a new thing. Here is good example, divorce rates, they are so high and getting even more higher. And now I think that part reason for this is that people aren't so religious. I think that religion is one weird way to listen to your core and many people need that religion to do that. I see this in my friends home, her family is very Catholic and you really could see that there. And actually I think it not a bad thing at all. Religion usually gives the strength people to look things through. If relationship has problems, they have usually that strength to try to fix problems and usually it works. Its something that non-religious people don't usually have and they give up. Which is so shame, because people tend to forget that in the broken families usually grow more broken children.

The religion is a vessel to hear yourself, your core, but religious people think they hear or feel God when they really hear or feel themselves. I'm not talking now about Islam, Scientology, "Talking Snake" Christians or these closed communities, they are just lunies... But it's a shame that many Atheists and Agnostics don't listen their core and don't even try to find their inner power. Well I could be wrong, probably I am, but this is how I think about this.

And I still think that religion institutes are kind of useless. People just need to listen their core, be honest to themselves and love themselves. You don't need to religion to do it. But looks like some need religion to do that. That is why nowadays I think some religions has also some good sides too...

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com